Well come to Toshoji
Summary of Seiryuzan Toshoji temple
- Seiryuzan Toshoji is the temple of Koyasan Shingon Buddhism. The principal
image of the temple is dainichi nyorai.
- Gorinnotou is an important cultural property certificated by the state and Joroku Amitabha Nyorai is an important cultural property appointed by Zushi city.
- Hitotubashi Kannon in the main hall is effective for bringing up your baby healthy and a
charm to cure children's tantrums．
- Housen fukurokujuson is one of the principal images in the Shonan Seven Deities of Good Fortune.
Many people visit this temple to pray Housen fukurokujuson during the New
- On the last day of the year night from 11 o'clock in the afternoon, many garden lanterns are stood in line on the both side of the passage of the temple from the
entrance to the main hall. You can see a fantastic scene.
- Goma rite prayer is performed and a sermon is made by the chief priest
of the temple on the 20th of every month.
- Aug.10th, 10 a.m.
- Osegaki Memorial Service
- The Zushi Buddhist Association's Spiritual Sending and Sentou( one thousand
lights) Offering Ceremony on the Zushi Beach has been canceled again this
- Sunday, August 20, 2 p.m.
- Daishi Goma Offering Prayer
- Wednesday, September 20, 10:00 a.m.
- Autumn equinoctial Memorial Service